Anger Management 101 Bourdin LeBach ebook - epub
Do you struggle with anger... the outrage... the volatility of emotion... and exploding at the ones you love?
Do you want to deal with your anger... but don’t know how to start? If so, then you've found the right book!
No one wants to admit that they are angry. We may say that we get upset sometimes, but no one wants to say that they struggle with anger. Admitting we're angry means admitting fault, and no one wants to do that. But anger is like a poison to the soul and can destroy your life. Strong anger can be very damaging.
You're friends and family can become afraid of you and your outbursts. If it’s not controlled, it can cause you to do things you never want to do. Anger can isolate you and leave you alone. No one wants that.
So even though it might be hard to admit you have trouble with anger, don't you want to know? Wouldn't you want to know if something unseen was keeping you from being all that you could be?
Many don't know why they get angry, and finding the cause can seem impossible. The littlest thing can set them off. Like someone cutting them off on the freeway, or putting the dishes away incorrectly. These obscure incidents do not appear to reveal the root of our anger.
But there is a root, there always is.
And more often than not, it is fear.
You may be wondering: "What? Fear? Why would that make me angry?"
This may seem far-fetched, but most anger can be traced to some sort of fear.
If you want to be free of anger and fear, then you have to be willing to look at yourself in an honest way.
Only then can you see success.
But many people just don't know where to start.
Do you really want to live in the dark about how to live a fulfilling life? How many opportunities have you missed out on because you didn't know to manage your anger? Why be held back any longer?
It's not hard to break free from anger; you just have to know what you're doing...So why not start today?
This is a complete guide to anger management. Everything you need to know about anger management is in this simple to understand book so that you can easily break free from anger faster than ever. Things like:
- Gaining Control of Your Anger So Your Anger Doesn't Control You
- The Life Destroying Repercussions of Ignoring Anger (Why You Should Never Do This)
- Identifying the Root Causes of Fear (And What to Do About It!)
- Why Anger Leads To Substance Abuse and Why Substance Abuse Leads To Anger
- One Key To Overcoming Anger: Stop Swearing (And Why It Works!)
- Early Warning Signs That Anger Is Just Around the Corner (And How to Stop It)
- Gaining Understanding, Compassion, and Forgiveness - Three Deadly Forces To Anger
- Where Is Your Anger Level? (Gage How You Need To Grow)
- Anger Journal - Track Your Progress and Where You Need To Improve
- Stop Thinking Bad, Stop Feeling Bad (Keys to Overcoming Anger Through Thinking Different
- Letting It Out In A Good Way (Proper Ways of Expressing Your Anger)
- 17 Key Strategies You Can Do Right Now That Will Help Eliminate Anger in Your Life
- Are You Depressed? You Might Be Surprised (The Link between Anger and Depression)
- Why Fear Looks Like Anger and What to Do About It
- Is Your Anger Killing You? (The Effects of Anger on Your Health)
- How Anger Can Lead To Domestic Violence (And How to Stop It Before It Happens)
- Plus much, MUCH MORE!
This just scratches the surface of what in this book. If you've ever been interested in dealing with anger, but didn't know where to start, then this book will get you started on the right foot. It contains everything you need to know to help you turn your life around today!
tags: Anger Management 101 by Bourdin LeBach eBOOK; Anger Management 101 ePUB; Anger Management 101 Audiobook; Bourdin LeBach; Family & Relationships books.